Apr 24, 2011

Julia is 4...

Well, we didn't forget. It sounds like an excuse (and it probably is) but there were too much going on last several weeks and we simply didn't get to it...

Originally, she requested a Tinkerbelle party. So I was going to make Tinkerbelle cake. I even bought Year Book from Wilton and had a design all picked. Cake base was supposed to be green and 2 cakes with vine bridge. And Tinkerbelle right by the little water... As you can guess, this whole idea just got tossed in the garbage when earthquake happened and we evacuated from Japan. I had to pack living necessity and of course my cake tools were not in high priority.

So, on her birthday, we had playgroup and I baked a cake. It wasn't a fancy cake since I had almost nothing in our temp apartment. I had a baking dish, so that was all I could do.

Then, we decided to celebrate with just a family few days after. I didn't have a cake mix, so I made a pie out of what I had in my kitchen (which is almost nothing...)


Anyway...
Happy Happy Birthday, my sweet Julia. We love you sooooo much!!!

No comments: