Mar 12, 2008

Outing to Ueno Zoo

Today we went to Ueno Zoo with friends. We had Anthon, Anthon's Mom Shelley, Jacob, Jacob's Mom Jill, and McKenna with us. We took a train from Uehara Station, so train ride was an adventure too. We saw a lot of different animals there. We even had a little picnic and had lunch at the zoo. It was so much fun! We need to do that again!!
http://www.tokyo-zoo.net/english/index.html
今日は、お友達みんなで上野動物園に行きました。たくさんの動物をみて、楽しんできました。ぜひ、また行きたいです。

McKenna had a lot of fun with animals.

But Ellie is scared of moving animals and stayed far away from them.
エリは動物が怖いので、遠くからの見物です。

This is the closest that Ellie got to the animals. She is still hanging onto Mommy. Julia is not afraid to do anything though.
がんばってここまで近くにきたけど、これが限界…。

If the animals are not real, I can touch them!
動物が本物でなければ全然触れるんですけどね…。

The other pictures are available on our photo album.
http://picasaweb.google.co.jp/shingyo/OutingToUenoZoo

3 comments:

The Harpers said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I could be there to go to the zoo too :( I can't believe how big Mckenna and Ellie are!

Jill said...

I love your pictures! and I added you to my sidebar also.

Anonymous said...

本物のトラかと思って一瞬ビビりました。。。