May 16, 2009

Thai Festival at Yoyogi Park

Several of you know, but I was located for my project in Thailand back in long time ago when I was a consultant. Once in a while I miss Thai culture and food and I want to just feel it.

There is a Thai festival in Yoyogi park every year. We went once long time ago when we were still kidsless, but we haven't been there for several years. When Mike found out about it for this year, we decided to go this year.

When we get there, there were so many, probably too many people at the park. When we were there last about 4-5 years ago, there was not this many people. I guess it grew within several years. We wanted to have lunch there, but huge lines were on every shop. As some of you know, waiting in line for a long time is not something we prefer to do with our little punks.

But we had some fun there.
I'm not sure if we go back to the festival again with that many people. Where I want to go back again for a visit is a real Thailand. I think I will have to wait a little longer until our kids get a little older...

No comments: